What a blast I had last week partying away in the beautiful country of Mexico. Note, this was not a cultural exploration, merely an opportunity to unwind surrounded by my beautiful bride-to-be biff and other friends. Let me just say, we had the time of our lives! Please visit my instagram page if you’d like to see more photos and look below for some tips when traveling to Cancun!
- If planning to get some r&r, stay at an all-inclusive resort where you can booze and snooze all day long. We stayed at Riu Cancun which was perfect because the resort had a young crowd, frequent shows, games, and entertainment, a plethora of bars, an infinity pool, a fitness center, delectable food, and was located in close proximity to the lively nightlife bars and clubs. It was not super fancy but we had a remarkable time here.
- Do a day tour. Get adventurous and go zip lining, ATV through the jungle, jump in a cenote! I’d recommend the Selvatica tour because the crew there is hilarious and will show you a good time.
- Go to Mandala beach for one of the best beach parties you’ll ever go to in your life. Thank me later.
- Take a cute pic in front of the CANCUN sign. There’s generally a long wait so I’d recommend going there as early as possible.
- If you must be cultured (which I did not feel so inclined during my stay, woops) go to the Chichen Itza or the Tulum Mayan Ruins.
Otherwise, eat, party, sleep, repeat. Enjoy!